Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Went to a Tea Party...

Okay 4 months later, I finally have time to post something on here.  This year has not turned out the way I planned, but enough about that.  Time to catch up on some of the photography things I've done.

This I actually shot in mid April, It's been on my Photoshelter account since then, but this is the first time I've had a chance to talk about it.  For about a month, I was seeing signs for one of those "Tea Party" rallies to be held in Elkton, MD just down the road from me.  I've heard about them and seen them on tv, but never actually been.  So I went and here is what I saw.


Tea Party - Images by Dominic Hanna

Personally I don't get into politics.  Like everything else in my life I like to be the "independent observer".  I wise man once told me "Never discuss politics or religion, and you'll never get in a heated argument".  I think I'll keep it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment