Wednesday, January 5, 2011

playing catch up...

With a new year, comes new inspirations and new ideas.

Last year I found myself lacking inspiration and drive.  As you can see from my blog, I haven't done much posting.  It's not that I wasn't doing anything I was too busy to sit down and write.

All summer I spent shooting youth baseball at Cal Ripkin's baseball camp in Aberdeen, MD for a company called Major League Photos.  Had a lot of fun, met a lot of people, got to go place I wouldn't normally get to go. Like being on the field at Camden Yards.

In the fall I was interning at company called GreekYearBook.  They shoot portraits for fraternities and sororities.  I pretty much got to look at photos all day sent in from photographers all around the country.  After my internship was done I has hired as a contract photographer.  I still get shoots from them, I have one in 2 weeks in Philadelphia.

So that was 2010..on to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment